Thursday, May 1, 2014

Reminder

Hey guys, this post is purely to let everyone know about what I am doing, and how they can help me.

First, I want to let everyone know that I am working towards becoming a full-time missionary with YWAM(Youth With A Mision).

I am raising $7000 dollars to be able to attend one of their schools this September known as DTS(Discipleship Training School).

I am working towards becoming a full-time missionary because that is what I believe God is telling me to do, and I want to do exactly what God wants me to do.  I feel led to go to the country of Turkey and preach the gospel.  I'm not sure if any of you will find this interesting, but one thing I find to be interesting is that I had done a project over Turkey in 7th grade, and now I have been called to go there.  Also, Turkey is almost the center of the Muslim parts of the world.  Even when you look at a world map you can clearly see that Turkey is really close to the exact center of the map.  Is that a coincidence, or is it that God wants me to be in the middle of what is taking place in the world?  Since I do not believe in coincidences or chance, I will have to go with the second choice. 

Now that I have told you what I am doing and why I am doing it, let me tell you how you can help support me in this journey. 
First and foremost, you can pray for me.  That is just as much needed as giving financially.  What can you pray about?  Well I will need prayers in raising $7000 dollars. Also I will need prayers for strength, wisdom, faith, patience, and that everything I do will bring glory to God.

Want to know how you can give financially?  I've got some ways you can do that.

Check out this website: https://www.booster.com/ldmjedimaster
On the website, you can either buy a shirt or just donate.  This is what the shirt looks like. 
 

Also, if you want to donate directly to me, send a check to PO Box 3000 Garden Valley, TX 75771
This address is the location of the YWAM base in Tyler, TX.  Also, if you are writing a check, make sure to leave the memo line blank, but include a NOTE that has MY FULL NAME(Logan Meyer) on it and the school that I will be attending(DTS in SEPTEMBER).

I hope y'all have enjoyed my post and have a great week!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment